- Universally accepted material for water treatment systems
- Resistant to UV rays and sunlight
- Able to withstand high temperatures
- Capable of supporting process piping
- Lighter than FRP housings
- 304L stainless steel side port entry connections
- Stainless steel high polished exterior
- Electrically resistant welded construction
- Double O-Rings for sealing integrity.
Puro Tech Commercial Membrane Housings are offered in end entry or side port entry. These stainless steel pressure vessels have a very smooth and sleek look. Stainless steel will not be effected by ultraviolet rays and are lighter and more durable than FRP housings. Equivalent in operating pressure ratings with FRP housings, Purotech housings will not warp, crack or weep.
Their unique design will enhance your systems' look, save you time and money as these housings are priced very competitively with other stainless steel and fibreglass wrapped pressure vessels. PuroTech housings are a perfect fit for all male style membrane elements.
Purotech housings are sold complete with end plugs, clamps, and Borings. Membrane element interconnectors are sold separately.